11.09.2007

The Times or CNN?

Every morning I usually get my news from CNN. I like them because you can watch for about 10 minutes and get all the information that you need to know for the day. On slow days, they sometimes cover "weird" stories which I find interesting. They also have a service called "iReport" which is where regular people can send in pictures that they have caught based on news stories from the day. One thing I don't like about CNN is that they cover the same information all day long, so there is no point in watching throughout the day to get different news stories. I like the NY Times website. There are many categories that you can look at like, movies, opinions, world news, and they even have videos you can watch. I would love to get the NY Times newspaper because I hear good things about that paper all the time. They are also famous for their crossword puzzles, which are really hard, but it's always fun to try! I also love the fact that the Times recently lifted their subscription off their website. Now everyone can read it without having to pay. Gotta love free stuff! All in all, I like my CNN and probably couldn't live without it.

No comments: